Internetizen

I woke up this morning quite motivated, but that motivation turned into the bile of netizening. Here are the things that I do involving the internet:

I think that Internetting is an unhealthy habit because it prohibits me from actually learning or doing anything. If any subject is presented to me beyond the superficial, I divert my attention to something less threatening. This is why I like school and also why I am happy that it is beginning again soon. Some of my classes are online, which may beat the cake batter.

I want you to take note of Molly B's blog. She is an interesting and intelligent global citizen. It's true.

  • Spread The Love
  • Digg This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Submit This Post To Delicious
  • Submit This Post To Reddit
  • Submit This Post To Mixx

0 Response to “Internetizen”

Leave a Reply

 
Converted by Ritesh Sanap | Sponsored by Downloaddeck.com Powered by Giant Themes