Brandon


Props to Brandon and his acknowledging my lust for runny (not bleedy) pens. He knows how to make a person feel appreciated, understood, smart and stylish with his awesome implement-giving abilities. Isn't he himself smart, stylish and more? A thousand blessings on his head, a million sunny days and ten golden kisses from the lovely goddess of Eve Online! Good luck with that wily lady, Br'n'n.

  • Spread The Love
  • Digg This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Submit This Post To Delicious
  • Submit This Post To Reddit
  • Submit This Post To Mixx

1 Responses to “Brandon”

  1. Brandon says:

    To be honest, I haven't played that game at all since you left.

    You're such a sweetheart. I miss you. When you come back, I will give you orange juice.

    I love Jimmy Carter.

Leave a Reply

 
Converted by Ritesh Sanap | Sponsored by Downloaddeck.com Powered by Giant Themes