Miracle Fruit Potluck*


Miracle Fruit is a small red fruit that turns any food you eat sweet for about an hour after its juices coat your tongue. I'm getting some Miracle Fruit tablets so that I can throw a Miracle Fruit Birthday Potluck. Before choosing what food you'll bring to the potluck, read more about miracle fruit tastings here, here or here (here's the wikipedia entry, too).

Now read what everyone else is bringing below and leave a comment telling us what you're bringing. I'll have sliced veggies, unsweetened iced tea and a couple of bottles of cranberry juice. I'll also have milk in case anyone's taste buds get overwhelmed. Eating utensils are taken care of as well. I am inviting about a dozen people.

How to post a comment: Click on "post a comment," located below the final comment. Write in what you're bringing, then click on "anonymous" or sign in using one of the various methods. You might have to type in a word that is shown on the screen (FYI, it's called a captcha!). Then click on "Publish Your Comment." See you soon!

*Please note that the tablets I am using are not FDA approved. Having read articles and reviews of the product, I do feel safe consuming it. I am getting the tablets from this website.

  • Spread The Love
  • Digg This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Submit This Post To Delicious
  • Submit This Post To Reddit
  • Submit This Post To Mixx

2 Responses to “Miracle Fruit Potluck*”

  1. a a says:

    I'm Aisha and I'm bringing the following sliced veggies: radishes, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, onion and cucumber.

  2. Jennifer says:

    i'm jen and i'm coming to the party. i'll be bringing curry carrot soup with wasabi cream sauce.

Leave a Reply

 
Converted by Ritesh Sanap | Sponsored by Downloaddeck.com Powered by Giant Themes