Google Chrome


I have been using the new google browser for about an hour and I really like it. As devoted as I am to Firefox, I must still note the superior presentation in chrome. Pages load faster than in Firefox (!) and Chrome imported many of my firefox settings, including bookmark keywords. The interface is uncluttered and scrolling is smooth. New tabs load with your bookmarks and thumbnails of frequently visited websites. Address line autofill is more intuitive, smoother and more helpful (sorry!) than in firefox. 

Two readily evident bads: 1)There is no adblock or flashblock. Google (unlike mozilla) is for-profit, and might be stepping on toes if it implements an adblock in chrome, but I hope that they do. 2) You can't set bookmarks to load in a sidebar. That's how I send emails, yo. More as I explore!

  • Spread The Love
  • Digg This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Submit This Post To Delicious
  • Submit This Post To Reddit
  • Submit This Post To Mixx

0 Response to “Google Chrome”

Leave a Reply

 
Converted by Ritesh Sanap | Sponsored by Downloaddeck.com Powered by Giant Themes